Help Protect Your Loved Ones With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Harrisburg With ADT Monitoring
Get Best-In-Class Home Security Protection In Harrisburg, PAThe things worth protecting are more than just your phones, TVs, and knickknacks. Your family pictures, kindergarten projects, and your loved ones are also worth protecting. That’s the reason why your Harrisburg home security system should be installed by a professional, so you’re instantly alerted to a home intrusion through motion detectors, window sensors, or mounted security cameras. Add in equipment like fire, carbon monoxide, and flood detectors that are monitored 24/7 to help keep your house and loved ones safe. Now, you’re prepared to help fight against emergencies -- even when your family is out.
A Full Package Of Security Products That Help Provide Protection
No matter which package you decide on, your security equipment works in unison to help provide security that’s fully monitored every minute by real people. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion sensors, high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Fire Safety: Smoke and heat detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and switches, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Digital keypad access control and remote access with ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT window decals and lawn signs
Local Harrisburg Installation That Can’t Be Beat
Call or fill out the form to reach a local expert who can help you decide on the equipment and security system package that’s best for your home. Security installation in Harrisburg can be set with your schedule in mind with next-day or same-day booking times offered in most locations. Whether you decide on a wireless or wired system, your security installer will double check that your sensors and back-up batteries function well and demonstrate how to work with your keypad.